What am I seeing?
This is actual radar speed data, collected from random school zone signs around New Zealand.
Vehicle speed statistics for a calendar month are shown in two tables: Site Statistics
and Top-20 Speeds
. They summarise the radar speed information collected from the sites listed.
As a logged-in customer, you would see information pertaining to your
speed data collection sites.
What is it telling me?
- The compliance rate is the percentage of vehicles respecting the posted speed limit. You can see at a glance which sites had the best/worst compliance rate for the selected month.
- The 95th Percentile kph tells you the speed 95% of drivers were travelling at or below.
- How many vehicles were counted during the month?
This table lists the top twenty speeds for the month:
- ranked by speed in excess of the posted limit
- across all sites
- with time and location displayed
The Radar Speed Data
page allows you to select a specific site, and view much more detailed information about it.
You can download an export of the information in one of both of the tables:
- Export to Excel downloads an Excel spreadsheet with two (unformatted) sheets: one for each table
- Statistics to File downloads a standard file containing the contents of the Site Statistics table. Specify whether you want csv (comma-separated-value) format, or txt (tab-delimited); either format will load into most spreadsheet programs.
- Top 20 to File downloads a standard file containing the contents of the Top 20 - Speeds above Posted Limit table